Sunday, February 28, 2010

Confession time, and more...

Today is the last day of February, that means two months of 2010 already transpired. Today is probably the best time to evaluate myself, what I did in the first two months of the year, am I doing the right things to reach my 2010 goals and what should I do to improve.

Overall, I am happy with how my January and February went about, except for a few things, first, I am dissatisfied with how I performed at work. I have to confess that I don't feel motivated at all and just let the days pass without doing the things that I should be doing, mostly reading important documents such as OMs (Operation Manuals) and PAIs (Project Administration Instructions). And no one is to blame but only myself. Second confession, I still don't exercise regularly, though I started doing some stretching in the morning before taking a bath, I need to be more diligent and more determined on this aspect. Lastly, instead of saving up, I think I have spent so much in the past few weeks, not for myself though, there are just so many "unplanned" expenses lately.

Through this blog, I am committing myself to doing my job conscientiously with more determination and appreciation starting tomorrow, 1 March. I will read more and learn the things I should be learning to catch up with my new work. No more surfing the net at work, if and only if, not much work is to be done and reading for the day has been done, blogging can be done only between 2-3pm. Starting tomorrow too, I will try my best to exercise daily in the morning before going to work. And lastly but equally important, I will be more strict in handling my expenses and will set aside a fixed amount every payday for personal savings, for car and travel fund.

1 March is my husband's birthday (happy bday my dearest baby!!) and I proclaim this day as "back to my senses" day! hehehe I will definitely get back on track and do serious work!
God bless me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment