Yesterday, 27 February, husband and I attended Dennis and Tin's wedding at Don Bosco Church. Dennis is a highschool classmate/friend, I met Tin some few years ago (as Dennis' girlfriend) when she joined our summer outing in Subic. They are a very "fun" couple, they love to travel and they are not only lovers, they surely are good friends.It was my first time to attend a wedding in Don Bosco Church, it is enclosed and air-conditioned, I love its architectural design. The church ceremony was very intimate, the couple looked very lovely together, Tin wore a very elegant, fashionable gown, while Dennis wore a meticulously designed Barong Tagalog. Aside from witnessing dear friends commit in marriage, what I also like in attending weddings is you get to see old friends, get to chat and update with them. Friends who attended were Chilet and Peter (best man), Milag and Delio, Mike and Nance, Arnel and Charlotte, Fred (fresh from Singapore), Erwin (the emcee), Mark Teves and Jeff. It feels good to spend time with good, old friends.
After the ceremony, we proceeded to the reception held at Manila Polo Club, just a few minutes away from the church. The venue has a romantic and dramatic mood because of the lights and the overall arrangement. This venue adds to my list of favorites among all weddings that I attended, if only I had a camera to capture the beauty of the reception... The program was very organized and entertaining. Dennis sang "Kahit Maputi na ang Buhok ko" to his wife Tin. It was very touching because Tin had always wanted Dennis to sing for her while playing a guitar but since Dennis thinks that he has no singing prowess, he had not done it for her, not until yesterday night. He had done it for the first time, with all of us watching, for her, on their very special day. Oh... what love can do.. ;) In fairness, Dennis sang it well. ;)I wish this couple a very happy, peaceful, prosperous and lovely marriage.

P. S.I thank my husband for making time to attend this wedding with me despite of his many weekend work to do. iloveyou my baby!
***Thanks Mike for the photos!



No comments:
Post a Comment