My boss is out of the country on business trip since 2 February so I have time to blog... ;) I have checked a dear friend's blogsite today and I was so happy to know that we are now sharing the same fascination over Louis Vuitton. Her's, at this time, is only focused on having two iconic bags, Damier Neverfull and Damier Speedy. I also like both styles. I feel happy because after a long time, someone can finally understand me and relate to my LoVe/fascination over LV, though I have a friend from my former department who also likes LV, but she actually has the resources to buy LV bags anytime she wishes to, she has a considerable collection of LV and other luxury brand bags. Unlike me(and my other friend) who are just contented, at this point, in dreaming/wishing of having LV bags in the future. We both dream of buying our first LV in Paris, we also share the same passion over Europe, so it would definitely be a delight to fulfill our dreams together, shopping our first LV in Paris. How LoVely! ;) Thursday, February 04, 2010
At Last!!
My boss is out of the country on business trip since 2 February so I have time to blog... ;) I have checked a dear friend's blogsite today and I was so happy to know that we are now sharing the same fascination over Louis Vuitton. Her's, at this time, is only focused on having two iconic bags, Damier Neverfull and Damier Speedy. I also like both styles. I feel happy because after a long time, someone can finally understand me and relate to my LoVe/fascination over LV, though I have a friend from my former department who also likes LV, but she actually has the resources to buy LV bags anytime she wishes to, she has a considerable collection of LV and other luxury brand bags. Unlike me(and my other friend) who are just contented, at this point, in dreaming/wishing of having LV bags in the future. We both dream of buying our first LV in Paris, we also share the same passion over Europe, so it would definitely be a delight to fulfill our dreams together, shopping our first LV in Paris. How LoVely! ;)
Labels:
first LV,
friends,
friendship,
happiness,
louis vuitton,
paris,
travel,
wishlist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



ang sweet natin! ako yung naka-brown, ikaw of course yung naka-white!!
ReplyDeletewe will travel to europe and shop for our LV bags!!
hehe oo nga eh, ang sweet!
ReplyDeletepromise yan friend ha, aasahan ko yan!;)