
Uhhmm.. actually, my newly-renewed passport is ready (reflecting my new surname - my married name). I received it yesterday, I was "forced" to renew it because of our upcoming travel. Actually, my husband and I are not yet ready for our travel, we only have the ticket but no itinerary yet. Next week, I, with my 2 girl friends/travel buddies, will have dinner and we'll talk about our itinerary, I will also get some tips from them on what essentials to bring, I am thinking of buying some comfy summer clothes (that's it), because my husband has a big luggage and I also have a not-so-big luggage, so I think no need to buy a new one. Anyway, we still have 76 days to prepare and sort things out. ;)
kailan ka nag-appear? also had my passport renewed. last week ko naman sya nakuha..at talagang nakahanap ng dahilan mag-shopping!
ReplyDeletebefore our newly-renewed passports expire, makakarating tayo ng paris!!
jan21 appearance ko sa dfa. so parehong jan2015 mag expire passport natin?
ReplyDeleteif we will target paris before jan 2015, that means, we have to go to there in between may-july2014, i think those are the best months...we need to start saving!!!