...Lotto's jackpot prize of P165 Million, below is the list of where the money will go, in order of priority. ;)

1. P16.5M - 10% will directly go to charitable institutions of my choice, amount per charity will depend on their need
2. P30M - a unit in Serenda for husband and me (I think with this amount, we have atleast a 2-bedroom unit and all furnitures and appliances should also be coming from this amount)
3. P5M - a family vehicle (for long road trips), a personal vehicle for husband(I'm sure he wants a brand new car) and a Nissan Verita for me (or a Ford Focus:))
4. P20M - for momsy, daddy and sister, either they will use it to renovate their house or buy a new house(I prefer this one, near Serendra hopefully), a new vehicle for daddy, a car for sister and a business of their choice
5. P50M - I will set aside this amount for our future, I will divide this to different investment facilities (mutual funds, security bonds, T-bills, etc.)
6. P10M - for business, husband and I will have to think on what business to take and/or what business to franchise
7. P10M - another house, more of a rest-house (we'll still scout for the area)
8. P5M - I will give to husband's family (for house, car and business also)

1. P16.5M - 10% will directly go to charitable institutions of my choice, amount per charity will depend on their need
2. P30M - a unit in Serenda for husband and me (I think with this amount, we have atleast a 2-bedroom unit and all furnitures and appliances should also be coming from this amount)
3. P5M - a family vehicle (for long road trips), a personal vehicle for husband(I'm sure he wants a brand new car) and a Nissan Verita for me (or a Ford Focus:))
4. P20M - for momsy, daddy and sister, either they will use it to renovate their house or buy a new house(I prefer this one, near Serendra hopefully), a new vehicle for daddy, a car for sister and a business of their choice
5. P50M - I will set aside this amount for our future, I will divide this to different investment facilities (mutual funds, security bonds, T-bills, etc.)
6. P10M - for business, husband and I will have to think on what business to take and/or what business to franchise
7. P10M - another house, more of a rest-house (we'll still scout for the area)
8. P5M - I will give to husband's family (for house, car and business also)
9. P2.5M - give to (needy) relatives
10. P3M or less - Europe travel for a month in atleast 4 countries with immediate family(husband, momsy, daddy and sister) and a dear friend (you know who you are;)) and shopping with and for them
11. P2M or less - for my shopping!!! yahoo!;)
12. P11M - bank savings which is readily accessible for valid and reasonable needs, I will also get the budget for thanksgiving celebration with family and friends, I will also treat my family and closest friends to an out-of-town / out-of-the country trip ;)
Of course, at the end of the day, it is still the will of God that will prevail and I will certainly honor;)



No comments:
Post a Comment