I first saw this car in Ayala, Alabang, when I was still teaching in a Montessori School. That car was my student's school service. It was a love at first sight and became my dream car. My husband knows about this dream. Today, I learned from an officemate/new friend that she is selling her Nissan Verita, she's the second owner, she bought it from Kristine Hermosa. ;) I wanted to buy it because the selling price is not tough, P290K. If only I have not maxed out my company loan benefit and if only we have a parking lot for an additional car, I will definitely buy it. Well, I am not losing hope, I wish someday, I will get the chance to own my dream car.*I took these photos in May 2009 while my husband and I with our friends were in Laoag City.



No comments:
Post a Comment