Today is 2 February, twelve days before "Happy Hearts Day."Though 14 February falls on a Sunday, I am not really expecting a very special celebration and/or gift from my husband (he's not that type...). I only wish that we eat in a new resto with a romantic ambience (not necessarily expensive), there are lots of new restos "sprouting" in Manila and watch a "date" movie. ;) As much as I want to give him a very special gift, reality of practicality sets in... I have already something in mind, not a tangible one but let see if I have an "extra moolah" for that.
To end this note, here's a very lovely purse from LV. Guess how much is this crocodile skinned coin purse? Not much?!?@#, only USD2,330 (x 46.48 = Php 108,298.40!!!)
Advance Happy Hearts Day everyone! Spread LoVe! ;)



ganda! think saw this last sat..tried to check LV site eh..
ReplyDelete