Monday, February 08, 2010

Overjoyed...

Remember this post about a book that I am currently reading. I have printed out the pdf copy last Wednesday, 3 February, not knowing that every staff will receive a book copy. The day after, there was an announcement that book copies will be distributed in the coming days so I hoped for it. While waiting for the book, I managed to read the first 75 pages in just 3 days, it's an achievement for me, knowing how a slow reader I am. Just this afternoon, I received the book(plus a matching bookmark) and it is hard-bound!! I didn't expect it to be hard-bound that's why I am more than happy, I am truly overjoyed! I will take care of this book and promise to finish reading it this month of love. This book is really inspiring and it gives me more reasons to appreciate my work and my future in this company. God bless ADB!

No comments:

Post a Comment