I am currently reading this book, this is an ADB publication of February 2010, the book will be distributed to staff in the next few days but I found it so interesting so I printed it already. Though having the book is better. The articles are written by ADB staff (past and present, from board of directors down to local staff). The articles are very engaging because they are personal experiences of 25 staff (as they begin and continue their life in ADB), good and bad, serious and funny, pro- and con- ADB.Thursday, February 04, 2010
I enjoy reading this..
I am currently reading this book, this is an ADB publication of February 2010, the book will be distributed to staff in the next few days but I found it so interesting so I printed it already. Though having the book is better. The articles are written by ADB staff (past and present, from board of directors down to local staff). The articles are very engaging because they are personal experiences of 25 staff (as they begin and continue their life in ADB), good and bad, serious and funny, pro- and con- ADB.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment