Tuesday, January 19, 2010

my 2010...

I know this is quite late, but as the saying goes, better late than never.
The list below consists of my goals/resolutions/plans for this year which is primarily based on
this post and on this.

Personal life goals:

1. learn to cook more dishes

2. continue to be the best better half (b.h.) to my b.h. :)

3. read more books, watch more movies
4. travel, travel, travel in and out of the country with husband (family and friends)!;)

Fitness goals:
5. exercise regularly, attend yoga classes, play badminton
6. eat light, healthy and slow ;)

Financial goals:
7. be practical and avoid impulse buying (to be able to save up for building a home)
8. save up atleast P100,000 by December 2010 (time frame Jan-Dec only)
9. invest in mutual fund

Career goals:
10. attend more trainings/seminars/workshops
11. work harder and assume responsibility as senior AA

"Spiritual" goals:
12. regularly attend Wednesday and Sunday(with my husband) masses
13. donate to charitable institutions
14. serve God the best way I can

I hope by the end of 2010, I will be able to "pass" or better graduate with flying colors. ;) God bless our 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment