Tuesday, February 09, 2010

What's inside you (and your bag)?

I had created this post in September 2007 in my multiply site. My friend/ then officemate Ruby introduced the concept of "Face your Pockets" to our group. Having a scanner in our office, we scanned our faces with the things found inside our bags. Here's my photo back then.

I would like to do this again, excluding the face (and the scanner thing), I would like to take a picture of my bag and what's inside just like the photo below, the problem is I don't have a digicam (mine was broken months ago), I've been wanting to buy a Ricoh R10(in the meantime, because I definitely can't afford a Leica Safari right now) but still thinking about the budget. As soon as I have my new camera, I will take a photo of my bag and everything inside. I'm sure, since it's been 2 years since "the scanner" took this photo, some things might have changed..my "what to bring" would probably changed since my priorities have changed, I believe that your bag is reflective (somewhat) of who you are and what you hold dear in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment