I was browsing a friend's blogsite when I saw this post and thought of "tagging" myself. ;)
1. At what age do/did you wish to marry? I wished to get married at 27 but ended up getting married at 29. No regrets at all, the later the better! ;)
2. What color do you like most? Uhhmm.. I used to like purple, and then green, and now, I like neutral colors plus red5. Which part of you that you like the most? none in particular..
6. When you get sad, what do you do? I spend time with my loved ones and friends
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? my loved ones
8. If you win
$1 million, what would you do with the money? will fully-pay debts, and after that, whatever's left will go to savings (naks!;))
9. What do you love the most last year (2009)? I started this blog, I turned 20 (ooopps, I mean 30) and learned (and discovered) more about myself
10. New Year's resolution? click here
11. What is the moment you regret most? one thing I don't do is to regret
12. What type of person do you hate the most? ill-mannered, bad-tempered
13. What is your greatest asset? my family and my ability to love them more than anything in this world
14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? good health for me, my husband, family and friends
15. How did you celebrate the New Year? spent it with husband and his family in the province
16. Name the one body part your hubby tells you he adores. cheeks and b****;)
17. It's 2010. What are you looking forward to this year? having a home and a baby!
18. Anything in your life that you wish weren't so awful? none
19. What's the shallowest thing you intend to do this year? eerrr...
20. What is the one thing you can't give up? love for bags (and shoes) ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment