15 June
1. Happy to hear a good news from a friend/officemate, Kit, she will be working in Geneva, Switzerland, lucky girl, wish her good luck!
16 June
1. My boss gave me a pasalubong from his Nepal mission, it's a pashima, colored hot pink, I like it because it keeps me warm. ;) I don't need to worry if I forget to bring a cardigan to office because I have this pashima always ready to rescue me from cool office weather. ;)
17 June
1. I joined thebaghagdiaries.blogspot.com contest today. I hope I will win, I love the bottega venetta card case, but I will be very happy to win any of the prizes. ;)
3. Lianne and I had lunch together at the cafeteria, tomorrow is her 30th birthday. I wish her all the best.We hope that we can travel to Europe together. ;)
18 June
1. Happy 3oth birthday Lianne! She knows my wishes for her. God bless her.
2. My mother's niece died today... Ate Elva, may you rest in peace. God bless you and your daughters.
19 June
1. Friday starts my favorite days of the week. ;)
2. Happy birthday Ninang Jojo! God bless you even more ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment