Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future. - Audrey Hepburn
If you could give a girl something no one could take away, would you?
on trusting God
To worry about nothing, pray about everything.
The true measure of love is love without measure.
Life can be happier and less stressful if we remember 1 simple thought: "we can't have all that we desire, but God will give us all that we deserve."
Be grateful always...;)
My Wealth.
why before30&beyond?
I started blogging in March 2009, six months before I turned 30. I had so many realizations, there were lots of things that happened at 29. I got married, learned to cook, started dreaming & wanting a lot of things. I hoped that by being 30, I would become more mature, would be able to achieve more things & would feel more secured & fulfilled. I looked forward to turning 30 & to what lies beyond. This blog would be the "living witness."
LiVe. LoVe. Life!
chelsea and me
the lomo enthusiast ;)
Featured Picture
Manila Bay
Book I am currently reading...
I am reading this book, also Eat, Pray, Love and Green is the new Black.
Movie on Queue
I am looking forward to seeing this movie with my husband. ;)
Time for Movies
I have watched this and have become my favorite cartoon movie!;)
my husband amd my closest friends know that I seldom finish a book, that is why, finishing a book is a great achievement for me. It took me a year to finish this book (I stopped for more than half a year because I read other books and didn't also finish any of those books. Hopefully this year, I will be able to finish atleast 6 books. 1 book every 2 months. ;)
I've been wanting to read but no copy (and time) yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment