
To start with, I am not into coffee, I just drink "fancy coffee" after gimmick. I like the fancy- flavored kind, I drink mostly the cold ones. Though lately, I am having this inclination towards Starbucks mugs and tumblers. I bought 2 different tumblers (for cold and hot drinks) for my husband, I bought one tumbler for myself (the eco-friendly edition) and my sister gave me one red tumbler for Christmas.
Today, I was not feeling well, so instead of having lunch, I tried to take a nap and after taking a nap, I craved for something hot, Starbucks Caramel Macchiato came to mind. So I went to our office library where Starbucks is located. I felt better after drinking my macchiato. I thought of visiting the Starbucks site if they have promos or discount cards, apparently, Starbucks card is only available in the US and Canada. While browsing, I saw these nice pictures and I got inspired to blog about it.
Since one of my new year's resolutions is to be frugal, this will mean that my only vice which is being a "bag/shoe-addict" has to stop, and I WILL stop... As to not totally deprive myself, starting today, I am a certified coffee-drinker, my vice is now much cheaper and this time it is healthy (anti-oxidant, reduces health risks, etc...), read here to know about benefits of coffee.











haha!!! sabi ko nga, i-lessen lang ang amount ng vice! siempre okei lang maging addict sa coffee..pero mas CHEAPER ang san mig coffee..if you want the flavored ones, we have the grandeur flavored coffee..just buy your mugs/tumblers pero drink our grandeur..hehe!!
ReplyDeleteok friend, thanks for being supportive ;p on my next visit to the groceries, I will buy it. ;)go go go for being so loyal!:)
ReplyDelete