These are the things that I will do:I have been wanting to write about this note, this is the same as "If I win Lotto's jackpot prize, what will I do with the money..."
Dreaming is free so I will enjoy it to the fullest! ;)
First on my list will be to travel the world, this is a no-brainer if you know me, my family and friends know that my ultimate dream is to go on Europe trip, but since money weren't an object at this very moment, I will not limit myself to Europe but I will travel the World, many times. Some time would be with my husband, other times would be with my parents and sister, other times will be with my closest friends, so everybody around my circle is well-travelled and happy just like me. ;)
Second would be to have a decent home for me and my husband, a decent home for my parents and sister and a decent home for my husband's parents and grandmother. I would like to have two or three houses for me and my husband, the first one would be our Manila house, I would like to get a 3- or 4-bedroom unit in Serendra. The second one would be a weekend house in Tagaytay or Batangas, or in any other peaceful, polluted-free place. The third would be a rest house, most probably in a province, near a virgin beach, where we can visit atleast once a month for an ultimate relaxation, where we can have a full spa experience. We will set up a high-end spa house in this area, near our rest house/resort, so our spa treatments are free. ;)
Third, to keep the money growing, having a business is vital, businesses in mind are the following: (i). as indicated above, a high-end spa house which we can set up near our 3 houses, (ii) a bookstore with a coffee and bake shop inside, I can spend a whole day here, just reading a favorite book while sipping a favorite frapuccino, how lovely ;) (iii) an eco-friendly store, this is self-explanatory, everything inside is earth-friendly, from the furnitures, architectural designs, to the receipts and shopping bags, etc. (iv) I'll also get a franchise of Louis Vuitton (if possible, which I honestly doubt it ;)), Papemelroti, Mango, Zara, Kamiseta, Shoebox, Artwork, etc., I need to have a thorough thinking about this franchising, I will probably get a franchise of all my favorite stores ;) (v) also stated above but not directly, I would like to have a beach resort/hotel which caters to the rich and the famous, a beach resort/hotel which has the best facilities, best food and best services (vi) set up businesses in Europe so I have more reasons to frequent the continent ;)

Fourth, a decent means of transportation, 1 for me, 1 for my husband and 1 for family use. This car is not my thing, I will have to consult my husband on this. ;)
Now that I already have a house, a car, businesses and a means to travel, what more could I ask for?:) hmmmm I almost forgot!!! Bags (shoes and clothes)!!;)
Given the means, I will buy bagS (shoes, clothes and accessories) from luxury brands such as Hermes, LV, Bottega Veneta, Chanel, etc. I will also buy all the Audrey Hepburn Limited Edition bags.
Since I have already listed all the material things I would like to possess and the places I would want to visit, there's one last thing I would love to have and to do again. If money weren't an object, I would wish that my husband "propose" to me (he didn't propose to me so I would really love to experience and feel it) and give me the most expensive engagement diamond ring and we will get married again in the biggest, most beautiful cathedral in Europe (St. Mark's Basilica in Venice, Italy). We will invite all our family, closest relatives and
friends. The theme will be LV (Luxe in Venice).;) (As of this writing, here are the details which are subject to change;)) The motif will be gold, cherry red, blush pink and chocolate brown. The details of the invite will be the design of an LV scarf (that will be given with an LV box, this will mean I need to have the right connections to be able to convince LV management to produce a personalized scarf /invite just for our wedding). My wedding gown, my husband's suit and the entourage' attire will be created by Monique Lhuillier, flowers will be peonies, red roses, tulips and sunflower. Our wedding ring will be very expensive, I'm not into jewelries so I don't know which brand carries the most expensive kind. The wedding cake is gigantic and showcases the color motif(all 4) and peonies. Needless to say, the souvenir will be LV bags (of their choice) for ladies and LV watches for gentlemen. That's all for now, I realized that I also need to give my husband a chance to give his ideas (sorry I got carried away...). ;)Of course, aside from these things, having a lot of moolah would definitely give me more reasons to reach out and help charitable institutions/organizations just like Audrey Hepburn who had helped many children during her stint as UN ambassadress.
Oh, I love doing this post. I should create posts of the same nature more often. ;) You should try it too!
*Ooopsss, before I forget, if money were no object, I will definitely buy the most expensive photography gadgets for my husband and I will get these leica camera for myself. ;)






love it! may u win the next lotto jackpot as i'm sure i'll be going to europe with u!! hahaha!!1
ReplyDeleteok, I will bet more often ;) for sure, if I win, all you have to prepare is your passport, everything is on me! ;)
ReplyDelete