Ok... Since I "committed" to become frugal/practical (whatever you call it) from this day forward, I have to set things straight, I still want (need) to have atleast 1 LV bag, 1 Audrey Hepburn bag and 1 Little Miss Marc bag. I remembered listing
my LV essentials, but I guess I can no longer treat them as essentials because having 6 LVs is just too ambitious for me. So I decided (after some deep thinking) to settle (dream) of having only 1 LV bag (Montorgueil), 1 Audrey Hepburn bag and 1 Little Miss Marc. Here they are.... I really, really hope to have them.
When and How, I don't know yet.

okei lang mangarap friend..ako, i NEED TO HAVE that :V neverfull bag..lam mo naman ako..diba limited lang sa kay audrey? hindi pa ba ubos yun?!
ReplyDeletethanks friend, you can have that LV Neverfull, sabay tayo bili in Europe ;) re Audrey bags, I think, available pa because the site is still up. i think they are just waiting for us ;)
ReplyDelete