It was January 5 when 2 of my ADB friends told me that there's a promo in Cebu Pacific for international flights, one of them booked for the 3 of us for Malaysia, we will also go to Singapore, my husband was not booked because he couldn't take a long leave from work since he's new in the company. Initially, I thought that we will have to take a one week leave but when I saw the itinerary, I can only file for 4 days. I told my husband about this and he told me that he could "take the risk" ;) I was so happy! I tried to book for him and didn't find it hard to get the same schedule as ours, it was meant to be! Our flight is on 22 April, 8pm and will be back early morning of 28 April.I am really excited about this trip, actually, I am always excited about out of town trips much more out of the country. This is my very first after 30 years of living (better late than never) ;) We don't have a firm itinerary yet because all of us are busy. Anyway, we still have 84 days to prepare. Aside from the documents and travel arrangements, I am thinking of what item should I collect from all my future out of the country trips. Options in mind include postal stamp, ref magnet and key chain (too common), coins, LV bags (too ambitious;)). Any suggestions?



im so happy for you, friend! im sure you'll enjoy your trip especially that joms is going with you..
ReplyDeletehope we can also get together, kahit out of town lang, with the rest of our friends..saya siguro!!
enjoy enjoy!!