Jerome and Claire's wedding held last 2 January 2010 in Tagaytay Highlands was the grandest and most wonderful wedding Jomark and I have attended so far. I am not only talking about physical beauty of the church, the bride and groom and the reception venue, I am pertaining to the most important thing in marriage which is none other than the love of the couple to each other. I have attended many weddings already, but this particular wedding is different in many ways, aside from being held out of town, the groom's love, care and respect for his bride is
very evident by his words and actions. The couple exchanged their well-thought of vows to each other which I found truly moving and authentic. The groom stood by his bride through the toughest times of her life, the groom treated her like a princess and I am more than sure that he will continually treat her like that especially now that they are married. Of course, the bride's affection towards her groom is equally evident as in most cases, it is normal that the lady is more showy of her love but for this couple, the gent is more showy and generous.;) Jomark and I wish Jerome and Claire the best of everything. ;)
very evident by his words and actions. The couple exchanged their well-thought of vows to each other which I found truly moving and authentic. The groom stood by his bride through the toughest times of her life, the groom treated her like a princess and I am more than sure that he will continually treat her like that especially now that they are married. Of course, the bride's affection towards her groom is equally evident as in most cases, it is normal that the lady is more showy of her love but for this couple, the gent is more showy and generous.;) Jomark and I wish Jerome and Claire the best of everything. ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment