Life's been very busy for around 4 months now. I barely had a chance to write my thoughts. Before, I could write during office hours, now, I don't think I still can because instead of blogging, I need to read a lot of work-related documents, I just need to learn a lot of things.Today is the 31st of December, last day of 2009, I'm in the province (in my husband's hometown), we spent Christmas here and we will also spend the New Year here with his family. Hopefully by next year, my husband will agree to just choose one, either Christmas or New Year, so we can spend one with my family in Manila. While doing this blog, I am assisting my sister-in-law in preparing fruit salad and another dessert, it's a combination of two recipes so we really don't know what to call it, after some serious deliberation (hehe), we decided to call it "creamy fruit terrine on graham." We hope that the graham as the crust will be perfect and the the terrine will eventually turn into a jello form. We'll see after a few hours. It's already 3pm as of this writing, barely 9 hours before 2010, I am very hopeful that 2010 will be as blessed as our 2009, if not, more blessed.;)
I am expecting that 2010 will still be busy but it's ok, life will always be busy and blessed. My next 4 or 5 entries will be all about 2009, Christmas and the coming year. there's no internet connection here so I will upload the entries tomorrow in Manila.
I wish everyone a Happy, Prosperous, Peaceful, Heathy, Lovely New Year!
God bless us all!;)



No comments:
Post a Comment