Wednesday, January 20, 2010

my VSB....

I know what you are thinking... VSB is not a new luxury brand that I am loving...;)

VSB means "Virtual Shopping Bag," I just made this up. This post will be like an inventory of the things that I "shopped" on the net, but since it is virtual, it is not for real ;)

I decided to have this post for 3 reasons; first, this is quite liberating, this will serve as my "outlet" and hopefully diminish my fondness over real shopping; two, this will record the things that I fancied over the years starting 2010 and lastly, if and when I win the lottery (or if I become rich by any legal means possible;)), I will not find it hard to recall the first things that I will buy...LOL

I know, you might think that this post is a joke!! But for me, it is liberating. ;) Pardon me, but I will really do this. ;) I will let you know too if virtual becomes reality in any of the items ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment