Monday, January 18, 2010

on second thought...

...if I will buy Starbucks coffee daily(work days), let say P100 a day, that's P2000 for a month. tssskk... not practical... that amount is equivalent to 2 flat shoes or 3 already or 1 or 2 bags... so I decided to buy instant coffee as suggested by a very loyal friend and employee ;) but I didn't see san miguel grandeur on the shelf, I only saw san miguel coffee pro-beauty and pro-slim so I bought 1 pack each, each pack contains 5 sachets, 10 sachets cost only P99. How cool is that?? ;) I will let you know if both "flavors" taste good. I am thinking of drinking coffee only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
*Paging my friend who works in san miguel, pls let me know where can I buy san miguel grandeur. Thanks in advance. ;)

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! i super love you, friend!!! grandeur are placed not in the coffeemixes but near the imported brands..hope u'll like them..will give u the grandeur when i see u next time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks friend! kelan tayo kita?;) i tried san mig coffee pro-beauty a while ago in the office, yes I know I said that I will drink coffee only on Ms-Ws-Fs but someone gave me a slice of belgian chocolate cake so I thought it would be best to have it with coffee, true enough, the cake tastes good as well as the coffee, I liked it! :) I felt beautiful right away. hehehe

    ReplyDelete