Ber months are here once again! Oh, how time flies! ;)
Today is a dear friend's birthday, ¡Feliz cumpleaños mi amiga Rocel!
I wish you all the best in your marriage and family life! ;)
Enjoy your special day!
September is very dear to me, aside from being my birth month, there are several loved ones and friends who are also celebrating their birthday this month and I want to greet them here.
1 September - Rocel
6 September - Lala
10 September - me! ;)
13 September - Tita Trellie
15 September - Mommy
17 September - Rhina
18 September - Mizpah & Caryl
21 September - Claire, Anne & Jelan (my very cute nephew's 1 st birthday!)
23 September - Jeljia
24 September - Emma
My current supervisor's birthdate is also on 10 September, sorry but I will not be able to greet him personally because I will be on leave. ;) Two former supervisors, Colin and Daniele, are celebrating on 7 and 15 September, respectively.
I hope I am not missing on anyone, though some acquiantances are not listed here.
I pray that all of us will be blessed with so much love, happiness, peace and good health.
Thank you Lord for all my loved ones and friends, they are my true treasures.
***
This morning, I noticed something "was changed" in my workstation. I have a calendar posted on the right panel of my desk, yesterday (31 August) afternoon, before I left the office, I saw that I have not flipped it and it is still in July, well, I left without flipping it because it is quite far from my reach. This morning, I noticed that it is already in September, I wonder who flipped it to the right month... Whoever he/she is, I thank him/her, you put a smile on my face early this morning. ;) I thank God for "simple miracles." ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment