Ryah...
- is a woman of prayer and lifts everything up to GOD
- puts GOD at the center of her life and trusts HIM wholeheartedly
- makes her marriage and family her top priority next to GOD
- loves, respects, honors, serves and supports her better-half in good and in bad times
- remains to be a loving and supportive daughter and sister
- lives a simple yet comfortable life
- continues to value her work and learns as much as she can to become more effective and efficient
- attends the Feast regularly with her bh, parents and friends
- nourishes her spiritual life by serving GOD and HIS ministries
- meets and bonds with her caring group regularly to grow spiritually
- keeps in touch with her dear friends more often
- gives tithes and donates to charity diligently
- saves and invests atleast 20% of her monthly income
- respects every person and never gets angry
- continues to exercise atleast 2 to 3 times a week and eats healthy
- takes her Spanish class seriously
- drives regularly to improve the skill and to gain confidence on the road
- tries her best to learn how to play atleast one musical instrument (keyboard most probably)
- travels out of the country atleast once a year
- prays and works hard to become a mother ;) and to become "the best mom" for her li'l one ;)
This post supersedes this one. I guess, every year, there's a big chance that I will update this post depending on what God will bless my life with. The most important thing is, every year, I strive harder to become a better person, a better spouse, and a better child of God.
I thank God for everything that happened last year, it made me much stronger and I am now more certain of my life's purpose.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment