Friday, September 24, 2010

God's message for me...

Dear Ryah,

It’s easy to get worried. It’s easy to be focused on your problems. It’s easy to be overwhelmed by them. But always take a step backward and try to get my perspective on things. And you’ll realize that though your problems may be big, they’re only 1% of your life. 99% of your life consists of blessings.

The Blesser,
God

P.S. Get my perspective, Ryah.
 
***
Dear God,
 
Thank you for your message for me today. I apologize for the times (well, many times) that I worry and I focus on the problem. I will try my best to always look at the good things and to appreciate all your blessings, even the wonderful things and circumstances I didn't ask for but You lovingly provide. Thank you for my life, my loved ones and friends.
 
Your "trying" child,
Ryah

No comments:

Post a Comment