Sunday, September 26, 2010

Presentacion Personal

On our fourth session, mi profesor required each one of us to present some basic information about ourselves. He gave us a guide one week before the actual presentation. Since it was my first time to speak in Spanish in front of the class, I would like to share it to you. Spanish and Filipino languages have a lot of similarities, I don't need to translate it because I know, even those who have no background of the language, will understand it.

Here it goes:
***
Hola! Me llamo Ryah Sanvicente. Soy Filipina. Hablo ingles, filipino, y un poco de español. Tengo treinta y un años. Vivo en la calle Juanita de Leon, numero veintiuno, ciudad de _____. Mi numero de telefono es ocho – veintiseis – noventa y _____ – ochenta y _____. Mi numero de telefono movil es cero – noventa y uno – cincuenta y tres – dieciseis – sesenta y _____ – setenta y _____. Estoy casada con Jomark Sanvicente. Soy empleyado de un banco. Trabajo en Asian Development Bank, cuidad de Mandaluyong. Estudio en el Instituto Cervantes, ciudad de Manila.

Eso es todo! (That’s all!)
***
A week after, we were required to present another person, I chose to present my bh, here it goes:
***
Hola! Mi marido se llama Jomark Sanvicente. Es Filipino. Habla filipino e ingles. Tiene treinta y un años. Vive en la calle Juanita de Leon, numero veintiuno, ciudad de _____. Su numero de telefono es ocho – veintiseis – noventa y _____ – ochenta y _____. Su numero de telefono movil es cero – noventa y uno – setenta y nueve – setenta y _____ – cero cero - sesenta y _____. Esta casado. Es fotograpo y artista de multi-media. Trabaja en Phoenix Petroleum, cuidad de Taguig. Es guapo, alto, delgado y romantico. Tiene el pelo liso y los ojos pequenos.

Eso es todo! (That’s all!)
***
I intentionally did not complete the address and contact details for obvious reasons. ;)

Our Spanish lessons get more exciting every session.

I hope you learn something from this post. I hope I got everything right;p

Hasta la proxima(until next time)!
Adios mis amigas! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment