Tuesday, September 01, 2009

"ber" months are here...

I feel happier at the thought and reality of 'ber' months... Aside from celebrating my birthday in September, I am more excited because of the Christmas season, it means feeling again that Jesus was born for us, and because of this, people become nicer and more generous in this season of giving, it's also the best time to get-together with loved ones and friends because of the long vacation.

Today marks the start of these most awaited months, today is also the birthday of a dear friend, Rocel, who is here for a short vacation. I wish her continued happiness, good health, love and peace.

And to celebrate my favorite time of the year, here are some images that will surely make your day as it did to my day. ;) How I wish I will have all these for my upcoming birthday.. ;) Enjoy LV's pre-fall 2009 collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment