Yesterday I had a few email exchanges with a friend, she's an officemate/friend but she has transfered to another department long time ago, that's why we don't get to see each other often. It was nice catching up again after a long time of no communication. This friend of mine has only one daughter. My friend and her husband already want to have a second child, so I forwarded to her a novena prayer for this purpose. She in return gave me copies of novena to 3 other saints. We promised to include each other in our prayer intention to have a baby.
I have forwarded the novena prayers to another dear friend, and that's when a very good news was shared to me. Mi amiga is already 5-weeks pregnant!!! I was so happy to learn about this "little secret" from her so I called her up right away, I felt like crying... I was so happy for them. I know they have been praying for it and working on it ;) Now, God has finally blessed them with the desire of their hearts.
This good news reassured me that God is really a great God and He has the best plans for each and everyone of us. It made me believe even more that His timing is always perfect. This good news comforted me that the desire of my heart will also be granted in God's perfect time. When God has finally blessed me with what I am currently praying for, the next blessing that I will ask of Him is a baby, our precious li'l one. ;)
My prayers and happy thoughts be with you, mi amiga, preggy and pretty, you know who you are! Be blessed even more! mwah! ;)
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment