Thursday, March 04, 2010

What's next?

After almost a month, I have finally finished reading this book, which I now consider one of the favorites. I have been with ADB for almost five years, and only in this book I have learned how ADB started, who were behind the establishment of this institution, how and why Manila became the chosen headquarters. I am very thankful that ADB's headquarters is here in Manila, and I feel proud that I am part of this institution and its remarkable history.

After this book, what's next? For this month, I will focus on reading work-related materials, no leisure reading this March unless I finish reading the relevant OMs, PAIs and memos all piling up in my workstation. I still have atleast 3 unfinished books so I would probably pick one on my shelf and will not buy a new book in the next 2 or 3 months.

So for now, this is my project for this month --- reading ADB manuals and instructions. Good luck to me!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment