I have uttered this expression several times yesterday.Guess what I was doing???
Before you think of not-so-wholesome things, I will tell you what I did.;)
I, with four of my ADB friends (Gillian, Alica, Erin and Valerie), tried out "barre3." Are you familiar with barre3? It was last week when Gillian introduced it to us and invited us to try it out. It is offered at The Spa in Alabang and at the Fort.
Barre3 is a combination of ballet, yoga and pilates. It is a 60-minute workout which aims to connect mind, body and breath to relieve stress. To know more about its benefits and how it started, click here.
During the 60-minute workout, I felt that I badly need to exercise, well, all of us do. And I need to do it soon. There were several times that I had to pause/relax because I found some positions too painful.... only because my body has no exercise at all prior this trial session. I last attended yoga classes two years ago, and that was it. Though my body hurts until now, I had to admit that I liked barre3. I think it can work for me after some sessions and the pain will be lessened as I go along. But for now, my friends and I decided to "prepare" for barre3 by taking less intense workouts such as yoga/pilates or just by mere going to the gym or playing some sports. As for me, I will join Gillian and go back to yoga next month. I will do this mainly for health reasons, at the same time, to firm up muscles, and lessen tummy fats. ;) Good luck to all of us!



No comments:
Post a Comment