
Every 8 March is International Women's Day. This is being observed worldwide. In ADB, the celebration starts with a breakfast for all, unfortunately, I was not able to attend this year, after the breakfast, there are distinguished guests who give presentation on issues mostly about gender equality. If only I have an extra time to study again, what I really like to study (aside from Climate Change) is about Gender Equality. At this stage of my life, it is not the best time to study because I am still adjusting in my new work and new environment, my husband and I would like to have a baby hopefully by next year if it's God's will. I can probably go back to school to learn what I want and need when our baby doesn't need my full time (or atleast most of my time after office hours). Or I hope by that time, UP Open University is already offering a course on Gender...To all grandmas, momsies, aunts, sisters, daughters, shopaholics, bagaholics, shoeholics, etc... appreaciate that you are a woman and love every second of it!
Cheers to womanhood! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment