Sunday, March 14, 2010

Together again!!!

As you know, my husband is in Davao since March 3. His return has been moved several times. He told me early this week, that he might be back on March 20, so we have to wait for 1 more week! Well, that's fine because I know that he's been busy with work and has to finish the project on time. Though you cannot blame me for missing my husband, this is the longest time that we are apart since we got married.

Yesterday, Saturday, I was supposed to meet a dear friend, we would watch movie in Greenbelt, but in the morning, she had to cancel because her sister and nephew paid her a visit at home. So I decided to just stay at home, but in the afternoon, I thought of inviting my sister, but she's busy with her thesis so she told me that she would text me if her thesis professor would not give her something to do for the day, we could watch. With this response, I didn't expect anymore so I just read at home and rest. Well, I was so happy because I finally finished reading one work document that I've been wanting and needing to read for so long. So my Saturday isn't so pathetic at all. From morning until afternoon, my husband was texting and calling me from time to time. At around 7pm, he texted me and told me that he would sleep, knowing that he was so tired all week, I just replied "Good night baby, iloveyou!" After a few minutes, my mom called me and told me that she had a missed call from Jomark, so I just told her to text him and ask why. At the back of my mind, I was thinking of the reason for the call, I thought that maybe, my husband was already coming home and he called my mom to request her and my dad to pick him up from the airport... I called my mom to ask if my husband responded to her text but she told me that he just accidentally dialled my mom's number which was not the same with what my husband texted me, he said that he called my mom, it was cut off, so he just texted her and asked if everything was well... Hmmm... I smelled something fishy... ;) but dropped the thought. After more than 2 hours, I received a call from my husband, he asked me what I was doing, I told him I was watching tv while surfing the net, he just replied, open the door!!! Oh no! This is it! I knew it! He's back and my parents connived with him to surprise me!! ;)

Well, I love surprises!! So this will truly be a happy weekend for us!;)

2 comments:

  1. hmmm..mahilig ba talagang mag-surprise si joms? but im happy for you friend! loves joms to a highest level na talaga coz hes making u happy..Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi friend! before, he's not into surprises, but once I told him that I love surprises, "maybe" he remembered it, that's why he gives surprises once in awhile.;)

    ReplyDelete