Today is exactly 1 year from the first time that I blogged here, and for a year I have created 139 posts plus this one. So that's 140 entries in a year, not bad. ;)Blogging has helped me a lot, now I know myself on a more personal level. Before, I couldn't even decide what my favorite color is. When you are blogging, you discover more of you, you start to know your preferences, the things that make you happy, your goals, your dreams, the occasions which, and people who, really matter in your life. Blogging is my outlet, sometimes my escape from reality. For me, the best thing about blogging is you have a written account of the things that happened, the things that you dreamt of, the things that made you appreciate life all the more. It's always good to look back and know that you are actually in a better state now than before.
Cheers to more years of blogging and sharing!
By the way, today is also my favorite aunt's birthday, she's in the UK right now with her daughter, son-in-law and her very first grandchild. I wish her continued happiness, peace and good health. ;) Happy Birthday Auntie!
Cheers to more years of blogging and sharing!
By the way, today is also my favorite aunt's birthday, she's in the UK right now with her daughter, son-in-law and her very first grandchild. I wish her continued happiness, peace and good health. ;) Happy Birthday Auntie!



No comments:
Post a Comment