I love surprises, pleasant surprises of course. Before today, the last pleasant and lovely surprise I experienced was when my husband gave me the wallet that I wanted for Christmas. When we dropped by the store, I showed it to him, but told him not to buy it because we incurred too many expenses, anyway, I still have a decent wallet. After watching a movie, we ate dinner and while strolling after dinner, we passed by the store again, my husband pointed out a bag he wanted to check, upon entering the store, a saleslady approached me and handed me a paperbag with a gift tag with my name on it! I did not know how and when my husband purchased it because we were always together almost all the time that day in the mall.;)

Well, today, I received another very pleasant and lovely surprise from a dear friend, Kit, who currently resides and works in Geneva, Switzerland. She was a former officemate in ADB. When I received the envelope with her name on it, I got really excited to open it! Inside is a very lovely postcard with Audrey Hepburn's photo (a famous Breakfast at Tiffany's photo), at the back is a letter from Kit. It feels so good to get updates from friends especially those who are far, very far. I felt so touched because she remembered me and sent me an AH postcard. She might probably saw that postcard in a store and remembered me or she remembered me and tried to look for a postcard and saw this AH postcard which she knows I would totally adore. Either way, I feel so happy and grateful for friends like her who never forgets.

Well, today, I received another very pleasant and lovely surprise from a dear friend, Kit, who currently resides and works in Geneva, Switzerland. She was a former officemate in ADB. When I received the envelope with her name on it, I got really excited to open it! Inside is a very lovely postcard with Audrey Hepburn's photo (a famous Breakfast at Tiffany's photo), at the back is a letter from Kit. It feels so good to get updates from friends especially those who are far, very far. I felt so touched because she remembered me and sent me an AH postcard. She might probably saw that postcard in a store and remembered me or she remembered me and tried to look for a postcard and saw this AH postcard which she knows I would totally adore. Either way, I feel so happy and grateful for friends like her who never forgets.I sent her an email , thanked her for sending a very lovely surprise. I told her at the end of my note to give us (her friends) some time to save up for Europe so we can visit her. ;) Thanks Kit! ;) See you soon! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment