Saturday, March 06, 2010

Miss you like crazy - not about the movie...

My b. h. is in Davao since Tuesday of this week to work closely with his colleagues from the headquarters to finish urgent projects. Initially, he was told that he would be back in Manila by Saturday, that's today. But his boss advised him last night that his stay in Davao will be extended until Tuesday next week.

If my memory serves me right, since we got married, this is the longest time that we were apart. On a weekend like today, we usually stay in the house to rest and to do some household chores, if we still have enough energy, we would go out, sometimes we would just window shop at the nearest mall, watch a movie or go to the groceries to buy some supplies. Since he's far, I don't feel like going out. I'm just at home right now, just watching tv while surfing the net and blogging (I should be reading work-related documents but I'm not in the mood!).

I am missing my baby, hope he will be back by Tuesday. Here's a photo of him which he sent through MMS last night. I miss you my baby! iloveyou.mwah! see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment