Today Lola already joined Lolo in heaven. Lola just turned 90 last 17 February. We were not able to go to the province to celebrate with her but we just called her and greeted her. That was the last time I was able to speak with her, that was the last time I heard her voice. She had a "stroke" a few days after her birthday, husband and I went to visit her at the hospital the day after, that was the last time we saw her alive but not conscious. After almost a month, she bid goodbye.Lola is my husband's grandma. She took care of my husband and two sisters since childhood. I met her some few years ago, I was still "a girlfriend" back then; she would never fail to cook "ginisang ampalaya" for me every time I go to their place in the province because she learned that it was one of my favorites. Now that she is already in heaven, I guess I need to learn to cook ginisang ampalaya on my own…
To our dear Lola, we thank you very much for all the love and the care that you have shown us. We know that you are happier now with Lolo. Stay happy Lola, we love you! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment