I have created this entry on the day of Easter but did not have the time to make the write up until now. I was quite busy lately about some things and was not also in the mood to write, maybe because the past few weeks have been so unpredictable. Now, I am hoping that I will be back on track.
This year's holy week is quite memorable because I was able to "observe" it. Well, Monday and Tuesday were spent in the office. Wednesday morning, I still came to work but in the afternoon, I attended a recollection. It was held in Megamall, the venue was very big and filled up with believers from all ages, I was very happy to have been a part of this lenten recollection. There were many priests who gave talks, led the prayers and the way of the cross, they also received confessions, I lined up for confession, I didn't wait for too long for my turn because there were around 20 priests in there who were hearing confessions and giving absolution. That confession was probably one of the best that I had and it really gave me a very light and happy feeling afterwards, thank God and I also thank the priest for saying what I needed to hear. Thursday until Saturday, I was just at home, alone, because my husband had to work, he went to Southern Tagalog with his supervisor, some other colleagues and a group of riders (for an event sponsored by their company). I could go to Paranaque and spend the holy week with my parents and sister but I decided to stay at home and be alone to have some time for reflection and also to be able to read the bible and other reading materials, both spiritual and work-related materials.This holy week had made me realized a lot of things, but the most important realization is to always trust God in every situation, good and bad, do not worry and just be happy with everything I have.
Hope you had a fruitful holy week and a joyful Easter!



No comments:
Post a Comment