1. Had a great weekend though I worked last Saturday, yesterday, Sunday, my husband and I went to the mall just to look around, check some new stuff for our home (but not yet buy..), relax and feel the cool air (it was too hot at home), eat and shop (my husband seldom buys things for himself, but this time, he bought a rubber shoes, he liked that particular shoes the first time he saw it in July, finally, he was able to buy it). I didn't buy anything for myself, I was just happy to spend time with my husband and at the same time went window shopping, one of my ways to relax. ;)
2. I had a funny experience today, the sole of my right shoe got peeled off while I'm on my way to megamall to meet my family for lunch.
3. I had lunch with my mom, dad and sister today. They waited for me until 3pm and we all went to the mall with my husband to buy tv.
4. We bought our very first television today, it's a 32" LCD tv. My husband is so happy because watching movies (and almost anything informative) is his favorite pastime. Of course, I am happy too! Our sala looks better now with this tv. ;)
25 August
1. Today is a new day, a new start.. I am hopeful that better days are soon to come.. God bless us. ;)

26 August
1. I am happy today, my husband prepared breakfast for both of us, it's a sandwich with meat patty(plus cheese, lettuce, tomotoes, mustard and catsup) as filling. Yummy and healthy!;)
27 August
1. I didn't go to work because when I woke up, my head and muscles were aching maybe because....
2. Had time to cook lunch for my husband, I was so happy because he liked it and he ate a lot ;)
3. Had time to relax and spent quality time with husband on a weekday..
28 August
1. TGIF!
2. We have a get-together with my high school friends later, Rocel, my friend who lives and works in the US with American husband, is having a short vacation here in Manila. I am excited to see her and other friends and also, Rocel is the one who bought the mouse and sleeve for my laptop. Finally, after 3months, I will get to see and use the matching mouse for my Vivienne Tam hp laptop. ;)
3. Busy Friday!



No comments:
Post a Comment