1. Early this morning, I received a call informing me that I have an interview tomorrow by an Italian Executive Director, remember the job that I am praying for, this is a preliminary interview... God bless me ..;)
18 August
1. Today is the preliminary interview, two hours before the interview, my heart is already pounding... Lord pls bless and guide me.. Thank you!
2. Finished with the interview, very short interview, questions were basic, I hope I will be part of the shorlist.. I did my best, it's up to God to do the rest..
19 August
1. There's a follow up interview today, the 2 end-users interviewed me, one is French and the other one is Swiss. I felt happy with the way the interview turned out. Only God knows if I will get the position... As always, let God's will be done.
2. I feel accomplished today..

20 August
1. I received a call today regarding my application, I didn't get the position... someone who is already in level 5 got it, a lateral transfer for her(I assume she's a girl), not a promotion.. it's ok, it's not for me and as I always believe, God knows what is best for us and I know better opportunities will come and I am excitedly waiting for it ;)
21 August
1. Tomorrow, Saturday, I need to go to office to do overtime work, need to earn extra moolah to pay some bills..



No comments:
Post a Comment