Monday, August 10, 2009

random things, random thoughts

3 August
1. I was on sick leave. I slipped yesterday while carrying a heavy trashbag, I didn't notice the build up of moss on the ground which caused it to be slippery.

4 August
1. I had a hard time getting up and going to work but thank God, He gave me the courage to do so. I don't know what's happening with me, maybe it's because I'm turning 30 next month and I have a lot of things to do before that day comes, not that I will have a grand celebration, I do want to have a different kind of celebration but not expensive, something memorable and unique. I feel a bit apprehensive because I want to atleast do some thinking and then planning/realigning of my plans and goals, assess where I am and where I want to be.

5 August
1. Today is former President Corazon Aquino's burial. As we say farewell to her, we all hope that all her good deeds and contribution will never be forgotten and will be the reason for reunion and peace in our country. May all the politicians have the same kind and genuine heart as hers.

6 August
1. Had a lunch date (at our Executive Dining Room, Filipino buffet) with my former carpoolmates. It's our treat for the July celebrants, Ms. Pat and Ms. Gemma.;) I always enjoy being with this group. ;)

7 August
1. I cried today, I feel sad, I feel bad.. why do I need to beg for something that I am entitled to..
2. Lord, pls carry all my burden, can't take them anymore.. I'm just so tired.. I'm sorry..
3. Forget about burden and sadness... I will be meeting my college bestfriends later, I'm sure it will be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment