Today is a Saturday, it's supposed to be one of my rest days, Sunday is the other rest day. But today, I had to go to work to spring clean our office files, three of my officemates were with me. I accepted this task/workday for the additional pay, I really don't like working on a weekend, I would rather stay at home, clean the house, cook for my husband and be with him whole day, rest or go to the mall to "unwind," going to malls is one of my ways to relax, it doesn't always mean shopping to me. Nowadays, I personally feel the "recession." So I need to earn extra to pay some bills... I hope and pray that my husband will be able to find a job with regular pay so that we can have some extra for savings and cheap leisure (dinner date, watching movies, photo session somewhere near, etc.). I have to admit that I am not only physically tired, but also emotionally and mentally... Lord, please "recharge" me... You know the source of my exhaustion.. please help me to be strong and to be always hopeful and trusting to Your will...
Saturday, August 22, 2009
so tired...
Today is a Saturday, it's supposed to be one of my rest days, Sunday is the other rest day. But today, I had to go to work to spring clean our office files, three of my officemates were with me. I accepted this task/workday for the additional pay, I really don't like working on a weekend, I would rather stay at home, clean the house, cook for my husband and be with him whole day, rest or go to the mall to "unwind," going to malls is one of my ways to relax, it doesn't always mean shopping to me. Nowadays, I personally feel the "recession." So I need to earn extra to pay some bills... I hope and pray that my husband will be able to find a job with regular pay so that we can have some extra for savings and cheap leisure (dinner date, watching movies, photo session somewhere near, etc.). I have to admit that I am not only physically tired, but also emotionally and mentally... Lord, please "recharge" me... You know the source of my exhaustion.. please help me to be strong and to be always hopeful and trusting to Your will...
Labels:
exhaustion,
God's will,
prayer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment