Most of my friends know that I’m fixated with LV, my sister knows this fixation too. That’s why I “forced” her to promise me that she will buy me an authentic LV bag when she gets rich. ;) I did the same with some of my closest friends.My fixation to LV started 2 years ago (if my memory serves me right); I’m not quite sure how it started. I just realized one day that I’m becoming fond of visiting the LV official site and by just browsing thru the products, I feel delighted. Since I know how expensive and how luxurious the LV products are, I got contented with just looking at them, atleast online, I don’t have the courage yet to visit the only LV boutique in the Philippines which is located in Greenbelt 4 Makati to see the products in the flesh. I want to enter that boutique when I’m sure that I will leave the store with a big smile and a big LV paper bag, of course with something inside the bag. ;)
11 April 2008 is such a lucky day for me, I just thought of visiting the site of one of my multiply contacts since I have not read a blog or a post from her for a long time, I enjoy reading her posts and I kind of miss “hearing” from her. I got very busy at work for the past few weeks and I was not able to check posts from my contacts. Fortunately, I saw a post from Ms. B, the post is entitled “dirt cheap piece of luxury,” I got curious and checked it right away, there are 6-7 items for sale, 1 Prada item and the rest are LV products (all are reasonably priced). Only 1 LV is not yet sold, it’s a coin wristlet, when I saw the item and the price, I felt that it is really meant for me, so I texted Ms. B and good thing, I’m just right on time, it is still available so I paid that same morning. Aside from having my very first LV, another plus is that I got to meet Ms. B in person, we met at Megamall, she hand delivered it, it was nice meeting her in person, she seems kind and fun (based on her posts) and now that I personally met her, I could say that she’s really kind and down to earth (though she’s well-off). ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment