Monday, August 17, 2009

random things, random thoughts

10 August
1. Had so much fun during the weekend, it was fun, filling and tiring at the same time. Met with girl friends, Friday night at Greenbelt 5 and whole day Saturday, we went to Diliman for lunch and snack, and to Ortigas for dinner (my husband is in the province so I can have some time with friends without feeling guilty), and Sunday, I cleaned the house, I'm so happy with my household accomplishments. ;) Been wanting to clean our house, but it was only yesterday that I had the chance and courage. ;) Now, on a Monday, I was late in the office and feel sleepy at work. tssskkk...

At Dampa Ortigas (with Nadine, Joey (our inaanak), Lotus and Cathie)
In U.P. Diliman (with Lotus, Richard, Cathie and Joey)
At Pino Restaurant, Teachers Village, Diliman
At Pia and Damaso Restaurant, Greenbelt 5
11 August
1. Today's our monthsary, 2 months to go before our first anniversary!;) How I wish that we are going to spend our first anniversary abroad but I guess it is not currently practical, financially wise. Anyway, we can do it some other time. It does not matter where we celebrate, what matters is we celebrate it, in a simple but lovely and memorable way.;)

12 August

1. I am happy with my accomplishments at work.2. Lord, pls bless my husband, if it's your will for him to work in P******, may Your will be done.

13 August

1. Kit, my friend (former officemate) who's now working in Switzerland, sent some pictures, lovely pictures taken during Fete de Geneve, a major summer event, oh.. I dream of being in Europe...;) I know, soon... it will become a reality ;)

2. Thank you Lord for my accomplishments for the day ;)

14 August

1. Thank God we finally got the cheque!! ;) We will have a happy weekend! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment