1. I was on sick leave, just tired from the very long travel time back to Manila.
28 July
1. Bad news, I was not able to resist a new bag, my very first Guess!! Good news, the bag is being sold by my officemate's friend who just got fired from work. I just thought of being able to help.. and of course, the bag is so pretty and functional, just exactly what I needed in addition to my Zara bag.
2. Another good news, there's a vacancy again at BSS, this time it's the Constituency for Belgium, France, Italy, Portugal, Spain and Switzerland, in short, it's Europe!! The bosses there are all Europeans! Dear Lord, I will apply for this position, if it's for me, help me to succeed! Thank you Lord for this new hope!;)
29 July
1. Too busy at work...
1. Today's Madja's birthday, my sister in law! I wish you all the best Madja, stay as a lovely wife to Buvi and wonderful mom to Julia! May God bless you with your heart's desire.
31 July
1. This is really reassuring and calming.• He is good and loving (Job 10:12).• He is all-powerful (Job 42:2; 37:5, 23).• He notices every detail of my life (Job 23:10; 31:4).• He is in control (Job 34:13).• He has a plan for my life (Job 23:14).• He will save me (Job 19:25).
2. Busy day but happy because I accomplished a lot and finally received my gift certificate from Rustans!
3. Happy weekend everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment