Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Zara did it!!...

...I hope...

I know that I'm on bag ban but I just can't help it, I bought this Zara bag on 26 June while it was on sale. I hope this bag will keep me from buying any bag for the next 3 months, atleast. The bag is 11-day old today and I'm proud to say that I am not yet tempted to buy any other bags, but it doesn't mean that I will stop "admiring" them. ;)

I've been longing to have a crossbody bag, since I can't afford (yet) to buy an LV St. Cloud or LV Bloomsbury or any LV bag for that matter, I opted for this very pretty Zara bag, I just love its color, material, form, its so fashionable zipper and functional inside pockets. This is my very first Zara and the most expensive bag I ever had so far...

I am using it as my daily office bag, it helps a lot to carry a smaller bag because it keeps me from having back and/or shoulder pain. I am obliged to bring only "the essentials." My essentials are umbrella, wallet, cellphone, hairbrush & mirror, home & office keys, rosary, ID, MRT card, USB, lipstick & gloss, hairclip, hand sanitizer, foldable ecobag, cologne, wet ones & tissue, mint candy, small calculator, a small book(or any reading material) so I have something to read on my way to the office and on my way back home. But all these essentials can't fit into this Zara bag so I still have a very small cacha bag from Rustan's, it looks like an ecobag.

No comments:

Post a Comment