6 July1. Happy birthday Ruby and Ari! ;)
2. I'm dreaming of owning a home sweet home very soon! God will provide, I'm certain. ;)
3. Busy Monday but it's ok, I was able to accomplish a lot of things. Thank God!
7 July
1. Blessings are pouring! Ninang Jojo treated us(Ms. Meng and me) for lunch today. This is her "retirement" treat to us. ;) Thanks Lord for this blessing! Thanks Lord for wonderful people in my life. ;)
8 July
1. This is a memorable day for me, July 8, 2009 is supposed to be our wedding day, 7-8-09. A date so easy to remember. If my memory serves me right, it was in January 2008 when we decided on this date, we have so-to-speak enough time to save up for the big, sweet day but God has other plans, always better than ours. I am thankful that we got married last year, 3 months preparation and everything was just perfect, atleast in my point of view. ;)
9 July
1. Positivity is the key to productivity and eventually to happiness!;)
2. Got too tired today at work...
10 July
1. Happy that I was able to finish a lot of work today, thank God! ;)
2. Happy weekend!
3. Tomorrow, husband and I will have our annual physical examination. Hope all is well.



No comments:
Post a Comment