20 July1. Today is my dearest momsy's birthday. Dear Lord, please continue to bless her with so much love, happiness, peace and good health. I thank you for giving her to us. ;)
2. My former boss (one of my favorites) is back as a consultant! ;) Welcome back Bobbi! It's good to see you again!;)
21 July
1. I'm so happy today, my husband for the first time prepared breakfast for the two of us, so sweet! ;)
2. Busy at work but happy.;)
3. A friend delivered a good news! His dad's grant was approved by PCSO. He can undergo liver transplant as soon as they find a donor. Thank God! You are the greatest provider and healer!
22 July
1. Can't help but think about having our very own home.. God, pls bless us with home sweet home soon!;)
2. I've been checking sites with pictures of nice living room, kitchen, bedroom, restroom..
23 July
1. Got busy at work today, needed to finish all my pending work because I will be on leave tomorrow, Friday.
2. We will go to Cabanatuan to attend the house blessing of Tito Concon and family.



No comments:
Post a Comment