Monday, July 27, 2009

A Special Day in September ;)

All of us have our birthday, I am the type who gets really excited about special occasions, not only those which concern me but most especially celebrations for my loved ones and friends. But this particular post will be about my birthday wishlist (mostly material ones, this does not include my ultimate wish to having a home and a car, this should be on another list), I will update it yearly, so you will know if my wishes already came true or not, if I change my mind and delete some or add some. As I am writing this (30 July 2009), I have only less than two months to hitting the big 30! I am excited, actually, I have mixed emotions, being 30 is big deal for me, I have to reassess my life, refocus, align my goals with my priorities, evaluate where I am and where I want to be in the coming years. Well, bottom line, I realize, I just have to trust God, I will do my part and in the end, His will be done and I will wholeheartedly accept where He will lead me, where He will lead my life. Ooopppss, I'm getting too serious, now I will go back to my real self, feeling like a child who loves to receive gifts.;)

Here's my official list, a work in progress..
**in 2009 (15 wishes)
*material
1. handy laptop - hp vivienne tam - I'm happy that before I turned 30, I was able to have my very own laptop, this is a gift to myself - 25 april 2009
2. nokia 6500 (beige) or nokia 6720 classic (brown) or nokia E63 (red)
3. ipod nano (red, 16GB)
4. for the lomographer in me - i would love to have fisheye no. 2, actionsampler flash (you can buy from here ohshoot and Instax Mini S Chocolate/Fuji Cheki 7, i am fascinated with polaroid camera, i would like to take hold of the picture asap and write a caption;)
5. watch by swatch, not sure what model, currently, I would like to have the red chronoplastic
6. clinique happy, pleasures by estee lauder, tommy girl, cool water by davidoff
7. burt's bees travel shower kit and essential body kit
8. little miss marc bag, shoes, watch and pouch (just ask me which?)
9. leica d-lux 4 (black) with leather case (brown) - hopefully will be given by my sister, if she will work in the U.S. ;)
10. eternity ring - should be from my husband (pressure, pressure!!)*baby, you know my type and my size ;)
11. louis vuitton bag and wallet - as to the model, my choice is ever-changing, just ask me when you plan to give this as a gift or better, bring me to the store and I will be more than happy to show to you ;)
12. louis vuitton keepall 55 and 60

*non-material
13. spa certificates - nail, hand, foot spa, massages, body scrubs, anything about pampering
14. one month trip to Europe with my husband and kid/s (plus parents and sister) - 5 to 7 countries will do ;) (I might start saving for this, not sure if someone will be generous enough to give me this)
15. pilgrimage to Europe with Bo Sanchez group (another wish that I think I have to save up for)

No comments:

Post a Comment