Tuesday, July 07, 2009

random things, random thoughts

29 June
1. I'm on sick leave, dysmennorrhea.

30 June.
1. Today's Kit's despedida at Amici. Congratulations Kit! Enjoy Switzerland! We promise to visit you there!;)



























2. Had meeting with our SWR committee.. we have to personally experience Manila Bay Cruise, we will go there one of these days.

1 July
1. I submitted my application for promotion... Lord, thy will be done!
2. Too busy printing out emails... haaay...

2 July
1. Trying to be positive and dealing things one at a time.. feeling God's grace and letting God take over and take control..
2. Started reading a book about Paris, it's giving me much hope that one day, my husband and I will be able to go there on vacation. ;)

3 July
1. TGIF everyone!
2. To worry about nothing, pray about everything! I will really try my best not to worry and fully trust God..3. Dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power. - Shirley MacLaine

No comments:

Post a Comment