This site was initially named yellowbrownclover, it started as my personal diary, I wrote my thoughts, the things that I want, the memorable happenings in my life, I wrote almost everything, this is the main reason I wanted to keep the site only to myself and my husband. And later on, I started sharing it to some of my closest friends, I thought I was ready to share almost everything to them but I was wrong, I am not yet ready, I wanted to keep my thoughts and aspirations to myself. Not sure when I will be ready but for now I will write for the sole purpose of letting my thoughts out and of having a written account of my life. It was 26 July that I changed the site's name, now it's before30andbeyond. In the coming days, I will be writing my plans, my goals, it will serve as a checklist so I will know, after some time, if I am making progress and I am able to achieve them as planned.
I am very positive that being 30 and beyond will make so much difference, happy, lovely, successful and peaceful difference in my life and my loved ones'. I trust that God will guide me in every step and decision I will make. He will reveal His plans in His very perfect time.
*Probably curious about the photos below... I just grabbed them in two of my favorite blogsites, this is a taste of what my future interest will be as someone who's turning 30, everything about home and having one.




No comments:
Post a Comment